In 2010 flipkart has launched music, movies, and mobiles and of course COD(CASH ON DELIVERY). In 2011 they introduced card on delivery, dedicated logistics for faster delivery and easy 30-day replacement policy. In the next year 2012 the organization itself started lifestyle and fashion fabrics. In 2013 record breaking of selling one lakh book in single day and introduced same day guarantee delivery. In 2014 a major acquisition of Myntra.com and introduced scheduled delivery. In 2015 launched Flipkart lite and this year 2016 a new record by Flipkart app to cross 50 million users, and crossed 75 million registered customers. In 2017 April flipkart acquired eBay.in (India) ecommerce website. The orders are delivered through eKart logistics services which was purchased from WS Retail. Once you book any item on Flipkart, the order will transit various stages like item ordered, order received, order packed, item shipped and product delivered etc. Flipkart provides those status details in their official web site. The delivery may take either in on same day or one week to 10 days depends upon from where the item is being shipped, simply we can say it is based on sellers location. In cities it will be delivered to your corresponding addresses. However Flipkart is serving orders for small towns also where the ekart guy will deliver to your address or call you to collect the product from nearest Flipkart outlets. We can track the order status online in three ways as mentioned below.
- Flipkart Order Tracking without login id
- Flipkart Order Track with login id
- Flipkart Track Order using Flipkart Mobile App
- Flipkart Track Order using 24x7 Customer care
- Flipkart Track Order using Email the Issue
- Flipkart Track Order using "Call Me Back"
Follow the steps to get Flipkart order tracking without Login id
- Go to https://www.flipkart.com/trackorder
- Enter your tracking id and email id
- Click on "show details" button
- Next screen will show the Flipkart order delivery details and shipment information status online
Flipkart Order Track with Login id
- Go to www.flipkart.com
- Click on "Login" from top menu
- Enter your valid email or mobile number and password
- Click on "Track Order" from top menu
- Next screen will show the products you had purchased on Flipkart
- Click on the tracking order number as below
- And it will show the flipkart order tracking details.
- While flipkart order is getting delivered it will follow these steps.
- Once we place an order, the status shows that your order has been placed and your payment is approved.
- In the next processing stage, your item will be packed and dispatched from the seller warehouse.
- In the shipping stage, your item will be shipped and reached to nearest hub.
- In delivery stage, the item will be delivered to the customer.
Flipkart order tracking through Flipkart Mobile app
- Download and install the Flipkart mobile app
- Click on "Login" from top menu
- Login in with valid credentials
- Click on left side menu on top
- Select on My Orders
- The next screen will display all the orders you have purchased and delivered already
- If your products are not delivered yet then the page will show the consignment details
You can watch this video also for detail instructions for flipkart tracking
Follow the steps to get Flipkart order tracking with 24x7 customer care number
- You have to browse www.flipkart.com help web site first.
- Click on "24x7 Customer care" which is on top of the page.
- It will display the various options like order delivery, offer redeption, order payment or order refund, issue with product received, modify order etc.
- As we are concerned about order delivery here choose first option order delivery-> "I want to know my order status" as shown in the image.
- Immediately it will prompt to enter your order id and email, by clicking SELECT button it will display the which product you have ordered
and their details like price, seller, when the order got placed, status it might be ordered, processing, delivered, expected delivery etc.,
When you select the order using radio button the cancel and track buttons gets enabled, if your item got delivered then the return button also
enabled. Here our concern is to track the order click on track button.It will open a new tab on your window and display the current order status
online like, the product is ordered, or package has been confirmed by the seller, whether the product got shipped and when it is going to be delivered etc.
- or if you don't remember your order id simply click on Login button to get the assitance, once you login automatically
it will display the recent products customer has booked and if you like ot see all other orders click on SELECT button of need assistance with other orders,
the popup will be shown with all orders list with radio button, just select the radio button, the order tracking details will be shown. You will have options
like cancel, return, track, email invoice, email the issue and call back
Email the Issue
- If we want to send mail to flipkart customer care click on "Email the issue" button
- A dialogue box will prompt you to enter the message with respect to order
- Enter the details and click on "send Mail" button to send the order tracking issues to flipkart customer care through email
Call Me Back
- When you need immediate assitance from flipkart customer care click on this "Call Me Back" button it will show in how much time it will take for the flipkart customer care folks to contact you on your mobile to track your order.
- You can directly call you 0124 6154000 or 1800 208 9898
- You can directly send mail to
You can contact the flipkart customer care number - 1800 208 9898
or you can contact
Registered Office Address:
Flipkart Internet Private Limited,
Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main,
80 Feet Road, 3rd Block,
Bengaluru - 560034